Friday, October 2, 2009

SMOKING IS NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH

I have seen many people who always smokes,i really don’t know why they smokes.I mean to say why they are smoking,is smoking really good for health? smoking tastes is good?My classmate who loves smoking one day i asked him why do you smoke, then he told me smoke gives me energy.I amazed what smoke gives you energy.And once you start smoking ,it’s really hard to stop.So stay away from cigarettes.

If you are smoking in your daily life then leave it because smoking is not good for health.According to me smoking will make you you totally weak and smoke can take your life also.And main thing is that smoking is not good for sex,if you want to leave healthy life then quit smoking be safe.

I know that smoking can make you addict and its really difficult to quit smoking.But you can do one thing you can consult a doctor and he will tell you that how you can quit a smoking.chances of getting heart attack and some other diseases,so i would say only one thing just quit smoke and live healthy life.Smoking won’t give you anything except bad breath,lung cancer,reduced athletic performance,increasing risk of illness and many more diseases.

So just stay away from cigarettes and make you life healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment