Tuesday, November 17, 2009

PLEASURABLE CHOCOLATES

                                   How we eat is just as important as what we eat.And while on holiday,it is easy to eat without awareness.At a party,you can down an entire plate of food while your attention is focused on your conversation,not on your meal.You look down,the plate is empty and you wonder,Did I eat this?you hardly tasted it.You had all the calories without pleasure.Maximum pleasure.

        If you eat with awareness,you will get more enjoyment with fewer calories.For example,I love chocolate.So I find a piece of premium dark chocolate,close my eyes,smell it and put it in my mouth.With my eyes closed,I notice the flavours and textures and how they change as the chocolate melts in my mouth,like hearing different harmonics in music.After a while,I swallow the chocolate but continue to savour all the flavours that change and evolve over the next few minutes.

        Do this with any food to experience exquisite pleasure with a small number of calories.Maximum pleasure,minimum calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment